This will be a short post as I will be spending today with my family.
I did want to take a minute and wish you Happy Thanksgiving!
Today is Canadian Thanksgiving … Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!
What are you thankful for?
Here are some things I am thankful for today:
- My husband Josh, who is a pillar of strength and support to our family!
- My beautiful daughter Adelaide – she brings joy, laughter and lots of silliness into our home!
- My family both near and far.
- Good friends who love us and love our little gal!
- A warm home on this snowy day.
- Delicious Thanksgiving dinner, shared with our blessed family.
- Family who loves playing with our little gal.
- This new business venture to help others do what they love best!
- Our church family
- Our God who is at the center of our home, provider of all our needs, and our hope.
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.” 1 Chronicles 11:34
What are you thankful for today?
I would love to hear! Share in the comments below.