You can truly see results with your marketing efforts when you are consistent with your marketing method.
If I asked you how effective your marketing plan and strategy is, would you be able to answer confidently that you are seeing the results you are hoping for or believe you should be getting?
Are you growing an engaged email list of potential clients?
Is your website seeing more and more traffic coming to it? Is this traffic turning into leads?
Are you engaging with your followers on social media?
If you are feeling overwhelmed just reading these questions, then keep reading on as I have a solution to offer you. This solution will give you the confidence that your efforts and time are worthwhile, being spent on marketing your business online.
Today, I would like to share the key to making your marketing work for you – the secret sauce in bringing every piece of your marketing plan together.
It doesn’t matter what marketing method or strategy you have chosen to implement. Nor does it matter which latest teaching or trend from marketing coaches or strategists you follow.
The secret sauce to truly seeing results with your marketing efforts is consistency with your marketing method.
The more consistent you are with your marketing method, the more efficient your marketing will be.
The marketing method I truly believe in is built around creating one new piece of cornerstone content on a regular basis, whether that is weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Pick a schedule that you can keep to, but at minimum, you will want to do something monthly, if not more often.
The cornerstone content is new content that you are sending to your email list as a newsletter and publishing on your website, whether it is a blog post, podcast episode, or video post. You want to be continually adding new, relevant content onto your website that is optimized for the search engines to find and share your posts on the appropriate results pages. Ultimately, by consistently publishing new content you are allowing people to find you more easily online.
Your marketing becomes more efficient when you repurpose this cornerstone content.
Guess what? You don’t have to spend hours a day creating different types of content for your email list, your website, and your social media channels.
The key to saving time and being efficient with your marketing efforts is to repurpose your marketing content for use in multiple ways and places. Post the cornerstone content on your website and use it in your newsletter to your email list. Pull out standalone tips that you can create into images and share on your social media channels.
Check out this article where I give you an example of 10 ways you can repurpose one piece of cornerstone content: 10 Ways to Repurpose One Piece of Marketing Content.
The more consistent you are with creating that new piece of cornerstone content, the more:
- Engaged your subscribers on your email list will be. As you develop better relationships with your subscribers, these leads are more likely to turn into clients!
- Traffic your website will receive as regular, new content is published through blog posts. This increased traffic amounts to more potential leads that can turn into clients!
- Connected your followers on social media will be as you consistently post new content filled with valuable tips that point them to your website. (Bringing more potential leads that—yep, you guessed it—can turn into clients!)
Now, you don’t have to do this all by yourself. When you invest in your business by letting Tiel Virtual Solutions become part of your team, we are able to support you in providing the accountability and push you may need to stay consistent!
Your time and effort can be used in creating that one piece of cornerstone content on the schedule that works best for you → once a month, every two weeks, or every week.
We take that one piece of cornerstone content and turn it into a minimum of eight other pieces of content:
- It gets formatted into a newsletter to send to your email list.
- It gets formatted into a blog post, including search engine optimisation (SEO) and published on your website.
- Up to 3 promotional posts are created to publish on your social media channels with a link to the blog post, enticing followers to read the article on your website. (Increasing traffic to your website!)
- Up to 4 tip posts and images are created by pulling out standalone tips from your article and are shared on your social media channels, providing additional valuable content for your followers.
Are you ready to say goodbye to overwhelm and hello to confidently growing your business online? Would you like to be more consistent with your marketing method? (Or if you know someone who could use this support, please share this article with them.)
If your answer is a resounding “Yes!”, here are three ways that we can help you!
Take a look at our marketing packages – all packages can be customized to support your specific needs and requirements.
Let us become a member of your team and help you connect with your audience on a deeper and more significant level through your chosen internet marketing medium. All in a way that saves you time, allows you to focus on what brings you joy and gifts you confidence that your message is being heard! Each of our packages are customized to work with your schedule so you can be consistent with your marketing.